FoF Zervicepoint AB
FoF Zervicepoint AB, Reg. No. 559240-05912, (”Zervicepoint”, ”we” or ”us”) provides a web-based application for business automation.
For the collection, the management and the storage of information collected through cookies, see the section “Cookies” below
2. What personal data are collecting and from where?
The types of personal data we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- name and contact information, including address, phone number and email address;
- application documents such as resume and personal letter;
- history of purchases, payments and orders;
- delivery and billing information and payment information, as well as other information that you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product or service;
- user name and password to our services;
- other information relevant to customer surveys, advertisements or offers;
- other user-generated information that you actively choose to share via our website; and or
- IP adress.
Your personal data may be collected from the following sources:
- Zervicepoint’s website(s), e.g. when you order our newsletter or submit a job application
- when you contact us by email or phone
- by agreement, invoice or other business contact, if you are a customer or contact person for any of our business partners; and or
- from third parties in terms of our group companies, public records or any of our business partners.
3. Why are we processing your personal data?
Zervicepoint may use your personal data for the following purposes and with the support of the following legal grounds:
- Execution of contracts
- For implementation of recruitment procedure.
- To give you access to our customer portal and our services.
- Fulfill legal obligations
- We save invoice documents and recruitment documents in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Legitimate interest
- In order to communicate with you via e-mail and to manage purchases made by a company representative on behalf of the company, we process the representative’s personal data.
- To provide, implement and improve our services.
- To send out direct marketing and conduct customer surveys.
4. Storage of personal data
Zervicepoint takes all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data is never stored for longer than permitted by applicable law and to achieve the purposes stated above. Your personal data is processed by us during the periods specified below. After that, we delete your personal data.
- Company Contact Person: Your information is stored as long as you are listed as a contact person for a company which has a business relationship with Zervicepoint.
- Member or costumer: If you have registered as a customer/member of Zervicepoint, your personal data will be saved until you unregister but no later than five years after your last purchase. This does not apply if we need to save your personal data under longer time following any of the points below.
- Performance of contract: Personal data (name, social security number, address, telephone number, email and payment and delivery information) that is provided in connection with ordering goods and services is stored as long as required for Zervicepoint to fulfill the agreement with you.
- Communication: If you have contact with Zervicepoint via e-mail, for example, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to complete the contact
- Job Applicants: Zervicepoint saves your application documents including your resume, personal letter and photos during the recruitment process and for a period of two years thereafter so that we can defend ourselves against potential legal claims.
- Legal obligation: Zervicepoint saves such documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with current accounting rules.
- Consent: In cases where we process your personal data with the support of your consent, we will only save your personal data as long as we have your consent to it.
5. Transmission of personal data
- Mergers and acquisitions: If all or part of the Zervicepoint business is sold or integrated with another business, your personal data can be disclosed to our advisors, possible buyer and their advisers and submitted to the business’s new owner.
- Third Party Service Providers: We have agreements with other companies that perform services on our behalf. These services include our website, cloud service and partner services. These companies will have access to your personal data to the extent they need them to fulfill their mission, but they may not use or share the information for any other purpose.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed to enable Zervicepoint to fulfill certain legal obligations and may be disclosed to relevant authorities when permitted and required by law.
- there is an adequate level of protection in the recipient country;
- Zervicepoint has obtained your consent to the transfer;
- Zervicepoint has entered into an agreement with the recipient containing the European Commission’s model clauses (2010/87/EU), with no amendments or additions that contravene the clauses;
- the recipient have established binding company internal rules approved by the relevant regulatory authority (known as Binding Corporate Rules).
You are entitled to obtain a copy of the security measures we have taken when transferring personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA by contacting Zervicepoint.
6. Withdrawal of consent
In cases where we process your personal data on the legal basis that you have given your consent to it, e.g. regarding newsletter subscriptions, you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact details below. Such withdrawal can be performed entirely or partially. If you do not wish to receive marketing and advertising offers from us, you can revoke your consent by contacting customer service or, regarding direct advertising via email, via a link in the current mailing.
7. Your rights
You have the right to request information about the personal data we have stored about you and how it is used, upon written request addressed to us using the contact details below. You also have the right to request that personal data about you be is corrected if incorrect, incomplete or misleading by contacting us according to the contact details below. In order to protect your privacy and personal data, we may require you to identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with applicable personal data law, you also have the right to request that your personal data is deleted or that the processing of your personal data is restricted. In Some cases, you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and to request that your personal data is transmitted in electronic format.
You can file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority if you believe that Zervicepoint’s processing of your personal data is not in accordance with applicable law.
If the changes relate to such personal data processing that we carry out with your consent, we will give you the opportunity to submit your consent again.
Zervicepoint uses so-called cookies on our website. A cookie is a small text file that is sent from a website to your browser. A cookie cannot identify you personally, only the browser that is installed on your computer and that you use when visiting the current web page. Different cookies are therefore available on different computers if you use different computers to access our websites.
Cookies are usually categorized based on their origin but also based on whether they are stored in your browser or not. To begin with, a cookie can either be sent to you from the website you visit (so-called first-party cookie) or from another organization that provides services to the website in question, such as an analytics and statistics company (so-called third-party cookies). Furthermore, cookies can be divided into session cookies and persistent. A session cookie is sent to your computer for the web pages to function correctly during your visit and is not stored on your computer and is deleted and disappears when you close your browser. The function of a session cookie is, for example, that it is activated when you return to a previously visited part of the website and thus facilitates your navigation on the website. A persistent cookie is stored in your browser and allows a web page to recognize your computer’s IP address even if you turn off your computer or log out between the visits.
- customizing the website to the visitor’s preferences, choices and interests,
- ensuring that the visitor has logged into the website and thereby avoids logging in to every new web page visited,
- being able to customize our services for each visitor to receive relevant advertising, and
- to fulfill our obligations in purchases.
Please note that if you choose not to allow cookies, some functionalities on our websites may cease to function safely and correctly and some services cannot be provided.
10. Contact us