We are responsible for processing personal data on our website. Our policy gives you a clear picture of your rights and our obligations to you as a visitor on our website.
Zervicepoint is a brand and business area within ENFO Group, therefore Enfo is also responsible for our website and how we process data on our website.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is legitimate interest. This policy contains information about the kind of information we process as well as how and why we process your personal data and cookies collected on our site. Our policy gives you a clear picture of your rights and our obligations to you as a visitor.
Responsibility for your personal data
We at Enfo are responsible for processing your personal data on our website. Being responsible for personal data means that we must ensure that you as a visitor:
- Are aware about the fact that we collect your personal data, how we collect it and why.
- Actively can approve or deny the processing and storage of your personal data. We do not process your personal information without your consent.
- Have the opportunity to update your information easy.
- Can use the right to be forgotten. This means that we must delete all information that can be linked to you as a person from all our systems, if requested.
- May request to receive all personal data we have stored about you.
- Can trust that we will not disclose personal data to any third parties unless it is required to do so under applicable laws. However, we may also use partners in in processing of personal data, and as such, personal data will be transferred to and processed by partners (data processors) that provide services to Enfo Group. All used partners must comply with written data processing agreements, and they must implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data. Furthermore, they may not process any personal data transferred to them for any other purposes than for providing services to us. The only employees with access to your personal data will be those employees who need to process your personal data.
What personal data does Enfo store about you?
All information that identifies you as a person is regarded as personal data. This includes, among other things; your name, address, e-mail, social security number, telephone number, etc. In addition to this relatively common and obvious information, cookies are also stored on your computer to personalize and enhance your user experience on our website. The purpose of these cookies is to gather information about how you use our site in order to provide you with more personalized and relevant content in the future.
When does Enfo store your personal data and cookies?
We collect personal information when you fill out a form to get an E-book, a guide, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or give us your information in other ways on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, registering for training, events, seminars, webinars, via the contact form, etc.
By entering your e-mail on any form on the website, the cookies will be linked to your email address. If you have given your consent that we may store cookies and manage your personal data, we then may send you suggestions for further reading in the area of your interest, e.g. other relevant guides, blog posts etc.
Why do we need your personal data?
We always want to deliver a great user experience and provide you with relevant and valuable information on our website. Cookies and personal information provided by you help us personalize your experience on our website and to deliver the right kind of content and offers to you in the future.
What cookies do we use?
In order to give you a great experience in your digital journey on our website, we use HubSpot – a Marketing Automation system for Inbound Marketing. Cookies are part of this type of marketing.
- Analysis of how the site is used by you as a visitor
- Adapting the site’s content based on how you as a visitor use the site.
- Adaptation of advertising on different media channels based on how the site’s visitor uses it
First-party cookies on this website that require consent
Cookies which, in strictly legal terms, are not absolutely essential in order to use this website, do nevertheless fulfill important functions. Without these cookies, features that enable our website to be used more easily, such as pre-completed forms, will no longer be available. The settings you make, such as language choices, will no longer be saved, so you will be asked about them every time you visit a new page. In addition, we will no longer have a way of presenting offers to you that are tailored to you personally.
The use on this website of third-party cookies that require consent
If you as a visitor have specific questions about how cookies are being used on this site, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long do we store personal data and cookies?
We store your personal data and cookies as long as we have your consent to it and the information is needed for the purpose of providing a great user experience on our website.
Your consent is needed!
We process your personal data and cookies after you have approved it. You can prevent further storage of cookies and delete already stored cookies via your browser at any time, for more information, please see above.
To receive our E-books and guides on the website, you need to confirm that we may store your personal data, for example your e-mail address and name. The purpose is to be able to send you the content you want as well as provide suggestions for further reading in the area of interest. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on a link in the email you will receive. You can also update your subscription settings through the link in the same mail.
If you unsubscribe from further e-mails, your personal data will be removed from our HubSpot marketing system. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to update your information?
Email us at email@example.com to update your personal information.
The right to be forgotten
You can at any time get your information deleted from our systems. If you want to be forgotten in our systems, please report this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out what personal data we have stored about you, please email us at the above address. We will then send you all the information we have stored as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about how and why we handle your personal data, including cookies, you are welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com